This post is to share the knowledge and remind you that your IELTS preparation need not be alone. Latest IELTS questions is a series to keep our readers updated about the questions shared by our students and our input on how the same is answered best.
Latest IELTS questions apart, this post also details Engramm’s IELTS preparation course overview and free resources from Engramm for your preparations. You will also find a lot of valuable information about IELTS test, strategies, tips and techniques. We also provide free Assessment for your IELTS preparation.
Questions remembered by our students
Here is a compilation of the questions, as shared by our students and therefore qualifies as one of our Latest IELTS questions. These are a collection of questions from across IELTS Academic tests in India in the month of December 2021. This post specifically captures the IELTS Academic Speaking questions that our students faced
IELTS Academic Speaking
Here are the questions remembered by your students
- What is your full name?
- Where are you from?
- Do you work or study?
- What kind of a job do you have?
- What kind of technology are you using at work?
- Do you see your friends often?
- What do you do with your friends when you get together?
- How often do you keep in touch when you are not meeting face to face with your friends?
Part-2 (Cue card)
Talk about a person you admire the most. Please say
– who the person is
– what is his/ her age
– how important he/ she is in your life
– and explain why you admire the person
- Do you feel comfortable working in a team?
- Have you ever worked as a part of a team in your company/ studies?
- What are the advantages of working in a team?
- What are the disadvantages of working alone?
- Can language barrier present a difficulty working in an international company?
- What could be some solutions to the language barrier problem?
We think it may be useful to revise your responses should you be required to answer the same in IELTS Academic Speaking test.
Share with your friends to do better in IELTS