Choosing recruits with relevant skills
Company HR spends a lot of time in identifying and assessing the recruits before inducting into their organisation
HR teams' recruitment function spends a lot of time and efforts in identifying their next set of employees and figure out that the necessary language or communication skills are lacking in them
CHALLENGES in assessing potential candidate for recruitment
- How to assess and narrow down on the set of candidates who are eligible for recruitment?
- How to map targeted assessment to automate the assessment without requiring elaborate time and effort from the recruitment teams?
- How to ensure that skilled candidates are not missed out during the recruitment process?
- How to track and measure the effectiveness of recruitment process with analytics of recruitment success vs organisational recruitment goals?
- How to extend learning culture amongst new recruits in making them adapt and orient to the skill levels that organisation would want to follow?
- How to inculcate communication skills as an “Induction Training”, especially for remote location sales personnel recruits?
- How to identify specific skill improvement areas for these recruits?
Adaptive modules which are fun-based animated videos, assignments, goals and assessments including real-life role-plays
Anytime Anywhere Access
Anytime access from mobile or laptop yet with secure content delivery - learn from anywhere - be it home or public internet access
Role based courses
Targeted courses for specific group of employees based on their skill-map and specific areas of improvement
Learners can set learning goals and view leaderboards and also rewarded with badges based on learning goal set by organisation
Up to date
New modules rolled out in the platform by experts, including presentation, files, pictures, multimedia content is delivered immediately to the learners
Evaluated assessment from rich question-bank to track progression and skills gained by the learner - all in an instant